Registration for In-Person Church Service
(HFAN International Campus)
We are excited to be able to welcome you back to our in-person gatherings. Isolation has been challenging for many people mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. And so we find the need to re-open with some precautions in place. (We continue to encourage members to worship in safe spaces within their homes.)
Please stay home and participate in our online live zoom stream service if you or anyone in your household:
- has a fever in the past 14 days,
- has returned from traveling to another country and is required to quarantine for 14 days,
- shows any symptoms of COVID-19 (runny nose, cough, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, shortness of breath), or
- has been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
REQUIREMENTS AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
- RSVP/Registration is required in order to attend a gathering. No admittance will be permitted without having previously registered, however you will be able to join the walk-in waiting list if space allows. Walk-ins are not guaranteed a space. Maximum occupancy: 30.
- We ask that you carefully observe physical distancing by keeping at least 2 meters between you and other households at all times. Please fellowship and pray for each other at safe distances, even after leaving the building.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home. Services will continue to be provided online each week.
- Please sanitize hands upon entry at the provided station.
- We ask that you bring a mask and wear it at all times when inside the building for both the safety of you and your neighbour.
- Don't be offended if a volunteer asks you to mind your distance or put on a mask--it's easy to forget these things when we're with people we care about, so we all will probably need reminders from time to time.
This registration form is open every week from Wednesday 7:00 p.m. to Sunday 2:45 p.m. for the coming Sunday Service. If during these times registration is closed, we have reached full capacity. Thank you for your interest and please join our service online instead.
*Please read our HFAN Protocol & Guidelines for In-Person Church Service document below.